Coins such as these were used to finance its economies, wars, and colonial adventures. These were legal tender in our earliest American colonies.
In this historic 4 coin replica set, you will find:
* The first coin is a replica 1702 Silver Eight Reale cob of Potosi, Bolivia.
* The second coin is a 1590, Eight Reale Silver replica coin of Phillip II.
* The third replica coin is a 1741 Silver Eight Reale coin struck in Mexico City.
* The fourth Eight Reale Silver replica shows the portrait of King Carlos III.
* Our Frames come with Easel to display on your Desktop or Shelf, or they can be Hung on your Wall.
* Coins are attached via removable glue dots and protected by a clear glass cover.
* Comes in an 5" x 7" display frame
* Select from Your Choice of 5 Different Frames
* All coins are double-sided
* All coin reproductions are made of lead free pewter and have "COPY" stuck on the reverse in accordance with the Hobby Protection Act.
* Made in the USA