Early Viking coins types were imitations of established Anglo-Saxon coins. This set includes 5 museum-quality replica coins.
* The first coin is a replica silver penny of East Anglia. This Viking coin is a copy of an Anglo-Saxon coin of St. Edmund Memorial penny.
* The second coin is a reproduction of the Cunnetti silver penny of the Northern Danelaw silver penny of the Viking King Cnut.
* The third coin is a replica of a Northern Danelaw penny of Siegfried.
* The fourth Viking coin is made by Olaf Guthfrithsson of York. Not all designs of Viking coins are exclusively Christian.
* The fifth coin is a York silver penny of Eric Bloodaxe.
* Our Frames come with Easel to display on your Desktop or Shelf, or they can be Hung on your Wall.
* Coins are attached via removable glue dots and protected by a clear glass cover.
* Comes in an 5" x 7" display frame
* Select from Your Choice of 5 Different Frames
* All coins are double-sided
* All coin reproductions are made of lead free pewter and have "COPY" stuck on the reverse in accordance with the Hobby Protection Act.
* Made in the USA