This set includes 5 museum-quality replica coins. The earliest references to Robin Hood appear 13th century English sources. By the 16th century the legend and times of Robin Hood were closely connected to three different 13th century medieval historical rulers. Each of these rulers made silver coins for trade and commerce in the lands they ruled can all can be linked to the legends of Robin Hood. First is Richard I, The Lionhearted, who produced 3 silver coins. The second ruler connected with Robin Hood is King John, Richard's younger brother. After his brother's death in 1199, John ruled England until his death in 1216. The silver coin of King John was issued in Ireland. The third ruler associated in the stories of Robin Hood is the famous Moslem ruler, Saladin, the first Ayyubid Sultan of Egypt and Syria. The Saladin coin is a replica of a 21mm silver dirham. This was struck in Aleppo, Syria between 1184 and 1185.
* Our Frames come with Easel to display on your Desktop or Shelf, or they can be Hung on your Wall.
* Coins are attached via removable glue dots and protected by a clear glass cover.
* Comes in an 5" x 7" display frame
* Select from Your Choice of 5 Different Frames
* All coins are double-sided
* All coin reproductions are made of lead free pewter and have "COPY" stuck on the reverse in accordance with the Hobby Protection Act.
* Made in the USA