These coins were made for commerce by towns and city states throughout Greece and its colonies:
* The first coin is a reproduction of a silver Dekarachm of Syracuse by the artist Kimon. The coin was minted between 405 and 380 BCE.
* The second coin is a replica of the famous Athena Tetradrachm struck between 455 - 449 BCE.
* The third coin in this Set is a copy of a silver Tetradrachm of Alexander the Great. Struck between 325 and 300 BCE.
* The fourth coin is a Tetradrachm of Gela, a prosperous Sicilian town during the last part of the 5th Century BCE. This coins was struck between 480 and 470 BCE
* This fifth coin is a reproduction of a Greek silver Tetradrachm of the city of Rhegium. The original was struck between 466 to 451 BCE
* The final coin in this Set is a reproduction of a Tetradrachm of the ancient city of Naxos. This coin dates from 430 and 413 BCE
* Our Frames come with Easel to display on your Desktop or Shelf, or they can be Hung on your Wall.
* Coins are attached via removable glue dots and protected by a clear glass cover.
* Comes in a 5" x 7" display frame
* Select from Your Choice of 5 Different Frames
* All replica coins are double-sided and made of lead-free pewter
* Coins are marked "copy" on one side to conform to the Hobby Protection Act
* Made in the USA