Featuring a genuine legal tender BLACK RUTHENIUM / COLORIZED EDITION 1976 Bicentennial Eisenhower IKE Dollar.
The Bicentennial Eisenhower IKE Dollar features a 1776-1976 dual date on the obverse. On the reverse of this coin is the Liberty Bell / Apollo Moon which has been beautifully colorized using a unique painstaking multicolor authentic process by the Merrick Mint. The coin is coated with Black Ruthenium, which is a type of platinum metal that looks like a dark platinum, but is 100 times Rarer. Ruthenium is a chemical element with the symbol RU & Atomic # 44. It is a rare transition metal belonging to the platinum group of the periodic table.
- 1976 Bicentennial Eisenhower IKE Dollar
- Each Coin is Lavished in Genuine Ruthenium
- Liberty Bell / Apollo Moon Reverse is beautifully Colorized
- Full-Color Certificate of Authenticity is Included with Each Coin
- Each Coin is Handsomely Showcased in an Acrylic Coin Capsule
- Commemorative Edition.