The BICENTENNIAL COIN COLLECTION is a Colorized 3-coin set which includes: 1976 Kennedy Half Dollar, 1976 Eisenhower Dollar, and 1976 Quarter Dollar.
These Bicentennial coins feature a 1776-1976 dual date on the obverse. The reverse of these coins have been beautifully colorized using a unique painstaking multicolor authentic process by the Merrick Mint. The coins are coated with Black Ruthenium, which is a type of platinum metal that looks like a dark platinum, but is 100 times Rarer. Ruthenium is a chemical element with the symbol RU & Atomic # 44. It is a rare transition metal belonging to the platinum group of the periodic table.
- 3-Coin Complete Collection
- Genuine U.S. Legal Tender Coins
- Authentic 1976 U.S. JFK Kennedy Half Dollar, IKE Eisenhower Dollar & Quarter Dollar
- Each Coin is Lavished in Genuine Ruthenium
- Reverse of each coin is beautifully Colorized
- Full-Color Certificate of Authenticity is Included with Each Coin
- Each Coin is Handsomely Showcased in an Acrylic Coin Capsule
- Commemorative Edition