WALKING LIBERTY HALF , STANDING LIBERTY QUARTER , V-NICKEL
MERCURY DIME , BUFFALO NICKEL , INDIAN HEAD CENT
All in airtight Capsules with Certificate
Coin collection of 6 old U.S. Silver and Copper coins, including the following:
- 1 copper Indian Head Cent, dated between 1859-1909
- 1 copper-nickel Buffalo Nickel, dated between 1913-1938
- 1 copper-nickel Liberty Head V-Nickel, dated between 1883-1912
- 1 silver Mercury Dime, dated between 1916-1945
- 1 silver Standing Liberty Quarter, dated between 1916-1930
- 1 silver Walking Liberty Half Dollar, dated between 1916-1947
Each coin will be in average good circulated condition (see pictures for examples), with moderate wear and Full Dates. These six coins are some of the most iconic classic American coins, and make a great starting set for beginning coin collectors. Dates and Mint Marks will be chosen randomly.
At the beginning of the 20th century, there was public dissatisfaction with the basic designs used on the nation's coins, many of which had remained unchanged for multiple decades. President Theodore Roosevelt worked with the Mint to initiate a beautification effort of American coin designs, resulting in the creation of many of the most iconic U.S. coin designs - including the Buffalo Nickel, Mercury Dime, Standing Liberty Quarter, and Walking Liberty Half Dollar.
Specifications: Each coin will be secured in a high-quality airtight coin capsule and all 6 coins will be safely secured and shipped in a bubble mailer, with a 2-sided Certificate of Authenticity as shown.