Featuring a complete set of seven 1880 Federal Reserve Notes designed on Modern $2 Bills. The artists of the Merrick Mint have used an advanced technology over modern uncirculated United States two-dollar bills, enhancing them with historical images from the 1880 series of Federal Reserve banknotes.
The 1880 series included the $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100. Legal Tender Notes from the 1880 series are typically known as some of the most beautiful and greatest notes in American Currency History. With the added famous and historical Black Eagle, these enhanced uncirculated two-dollar bills have become collectible works of art.
Your bills are guaranteed authentic. These modern $2 Bills are Genuine Legal Tender United States Currency.
• Complete Set of 7 Genuine U.S. Legal Tender Bills
• 1880 Federal Reserve Banknote Designs ($1,$2,$5,$10,$20,$50,$100) on Modern $2 Bills
• High-Definition Colorization Process
• Full-Color Certificate of Authenticity is Included with Each Bill
• Each Bill is Handsomely Showcased in Blue 2-Sided Display Folio
• Each Bill is in Fresh, Crisp, Uncirculated Condition
• Collector’s Edition