Featuring an 1880 Series Federal Reserve Note designed on a Modern $2 Bill. The artists of the Merrick Mint have used an advanced technology over this modern uncirculated United States $2 bill, enhancing it with historical images from the series of 1880 Abraham Lincoln $100 Banknote, to create a collectible work of art.
Legal Tender Notes from the 1880 series are typically known as some of the most beautiful and greatest notes in American Currency History. With the added famous and historical Black Eagle, these enhanced uncirculated two-dollar bills have become collectible works of art. Your bills are guaranteed authentic. These modern $2 Bills are Genuine Legal Tender United States Currency.
• Authentic U.S. $2 Bill
• 1880 Federal Reserve Banknote Design on Modern $2 Bills
• High-Definition Colorization Process
• Highest Quality Colorization in the World, Accomplished Through a Revolutionary Technique
• Full-Color Certificate of Authenticity is Included with Each Bill
• Each Bill is Handsomely Showcased in Blue 2-Sided Display Folio
• Each Bill is in Fresh, Crisp, Uncirculated Condition
• Collector’s Edition