Featuring a privately minted Peace Dollar design non-monetary tribute. Each weigh's a full one-ounce, measures a large 39mm in size, and is minted in proof-like nickel silver. To commemorate the Peace Dollar 100th Anniversary of the First Year of issue (1921), the Merrick Mint has authorized the release of this Double Dated 1921-2021 Centennial Tribute. Historical significance and simple beauty, the Peace Silver Dollar was emblematic of peace following World War I, and collectors view it as a true piece of American history. Each tribute coin comes in an acrylic coin capsule and includes certificate of authenticity.
• 100th Anniversary of the first Peace Dollar
• Double Dated 1921-2021 Centennial Tribute Coin
• Each Coin is a Full 1 OZ. and Clad in proof-like nickel silver
• Measures a Large 1.50" (39mm)
• Full-Color Certificate of Authenticity is Included
• Each Coin is Handsomely Showcased in an Acrylic Coin Capsule
• Commemorative Edition
This Coin is Beautiful!! Made in the USA. The Finish, Weight, and Quality is Magnificent!
This coin is NOT solid silver, it is plated.