Featuring a privately minted BLACK RUTHENIUM EDITION Morgan Dollar design non-monetary tribute. Each weigh's a full one-ounce (1 OZ), measures a large 39mm in size. To commemorate the Morgan Dollar 100th Anniversary of the Last Year of issue (1921), the Merrick Mint has authorized the release of this Double Dated 1921-2021 Centennial tribute. The legendary Morgan Silver Dollar has been nicknamed the "King of America's Coins".
The coin is coated with Black Ruthenium, which is a type of platinum metal that looks like a dark platinum, but is 100 times Rarer. Ruthenium is a chemical element with the symbol RU & Atomic # 44. It is a rare transition metal belonging to the platinum group of the periodic table. Each tribute coin comes in an acrylic coin capsule and includes certificate of authenticity.
• 100th Anniversary of the final Morgan Dollar
• Double Dated 1921-2021 Centennial Tribute Coin
• Each Coin is Lavished in Genuine Ruthenium with 24K GOLD plated highlights
• Each Coin is a Full 1 OZ. and Measures a Large 1.50" (39mm)
• Full-Color Certificate of Authenticity is Included with Each Coin
• Each Coin is Handsomely Showcased in an Acrylic Coin Capsule
• Commemorative Edition
Comes with Display Case