- Over 140 million people collected the U.S. State Quarter Series issued from 1999-2009. As every day passes, the State Quarters become more difficult to find and many increased in value over 300%. Now, collectors will have the chance to begin a new and exciting U.S. coin collection from the very start! Just like the State Quarters, each of the new National Parks & Historic Sites Quarter designs will be minted for a brief 10 weeks, with five different parks or sites honored each year for the life of the program. We are proud to offer the most complete and comprehensive collection to be offered.
- Each set commemorates the full year of National park and/or Historic Site coins.
- This 6-coin set are the final coins to complete the series. This set includes the only coin released in 2021, the 2021 Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site Quarter which has the distinction of being the last strike in the US Mint’s America the Beautiful Quarters Program.
- Each coin is beautifully enhanced with a permanent Hologram by the Merrick Mint to highlight the original design that was created and struck by the U.S. Mint.
- Each set comes with a Full Color 2-sided Certificate of Authenticity and Capsules.
- The Merrick Mint takes great pride in the Hologramming of the National Parks Quarters as it is one of their signature products. Their Hologram artists have created beautiful enhancements for these coins in a spectacular rainbow of Hologram. Since 1999, their Hologram Quarters are rated #1 by their customers for design and their unique Hologram process.