* AARON JUDGE * 62 HOMERUN RECORD 2022 AL Single Season Home Run Leader
OFFICIALLY LICENSED GENUINE LEGAL TENDER U.S. $2 BILL
Aaron Judge hits home run #62 and makes baseball history! Aaron Judge matched Babe Ruth’s 1927 season by hitting his 60th home run of the season on Sept. 20th 2022. He matched Roger Maris with his 61st homer of the season a few days later. And he established a new League record with his 62nd of the season in the second game of a doubleheader on October 4, 2022. Many consider Aaron Judge the true single-season Home Run King.
To commemorate this historic achievement, The Merrick Mint has released this Officially Licensed Aaron Judge 62nd Homerun uncirculated $2 Bill. The full colorized images are accomplished through a revolutionary new authentic & genuine colorization process pioneered by The Merrick Mint.
Included is a double-sided historical images Certificate of Authenticity to guarantee that your bills are authentic and recognized by every monetary authority around the world, and assuring its Collector Edition status. Only genuine Legal Tender $2 United States Bills are used for this unique colorization process. Each $2 Bill is in FRESH, CRISP, UNCIRCULATED condition, and was directly removed from untouched wrapped Federal Reserve sealed packs.
- Genuine U.S. Legal Tender $2 Bill
• High-Definition Colorization Process
• Full-Color Special Double Sided Certificate of Authenticity is Included with Each Bill
• Each Bill is Handsomely Showcased in Blue 2-Sided Display Folio
• Each Bill is in Fresh, Crisp, Uncirculated Condition
• Collector’s Edition