2021 WASHINGTON CROSSING DELAWARE QUARTER
Genuine Legal Tender Colorized U.S. Coin
The 2021 General George Washington Crossing the Delaware quarter dollar is a one-year issue, to be replaced in 2022 when the U.S. Mint begins a new circulating quarter dollar program to run through 2025 with reverse designs dedicated to historic American women. In commemoration of this special rare one-year release new coin, the Merrick Mint has released this Limited Colorized Version.
Featuring a genuine legal tender Colorized Original 2021 Washington Crossing the Delaware Quarter. This high-quality genuine Legal Tender U.S. coin has been colorized using a unique painstaking multicolor authentic process by the Merrick Mint. Each coin comes in a premium coin capsule with a Certificate of Authenticity to guaranty that your coin is authentic and recognized by every monetary authority around the world, assuring its Collector Edition status.
• Authentic U.S. 2021 Washington Crossing the Delaware Quarter
• High-Definition Colorization Process
• Highest Quality Colorization in the World, Accomplished Through a Revolutionary Technique
• Full-Color Certificate of Authenticity is Included with Each Coin
• Each Coin is Handsomely Showcased in an Acrylic Coin Capsule
• Commemorative Edition